On a daily basis you may face stress and tension with a never ending schedule full of deadlines and commitments which may leave to you feeling physically and emotionally exhausted.
I provide one off seminars or a range of seminars on mindfulness which are adapted to meet your needs.
In organisations I run lunch time or after work mindfulness sessions for employees on areas such as mindful breathing, mindful eating and mindful listening.
I also run 1:1 sessions designed to meet your individual needs over Skype.
These workshops will help if you are:
- Struggling to manage your stress
- Looking for simple ways to unplug from your daily schedule
- Thinking about new ways to incorporate work life balance
What your clients will learn:
- Strategies to manage their stress
- How to be more positive and creative
- Simple and easy ways to manage difficult relationships
You can find out more by completing the contact page or if you would like to speak to me right now you can call me on 07817 644207.
What clients are saying:
“Suparna is kind, thoughtful and patient who reinforces the thought that mindfulness is about being kind to ourselves and non-judgemental.”
“Suparna is calm and brings a peace.”
“Very friendly, informative and thought provoking.”